Danh mục việc làm
Đăng ký nhận tin
tuyển dụng qua
Manage the general accounting activities (G/L, FA, AR, AP)
Ensure their proper implementation as per preset policies and procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Ensure general accounting policies and procedures are properly implemented within the domain of his duties.
– Review all Journal, receipt, payment vouchers, and daily cash position summary submitted by subordinates as per financial policies and procedures.
– Receive; review and process supporting documents related to general ledger transactions, after ensuring its
– Follow up daily sales and collections, and, booked expenses and Check daily reports and transactions.
– Review monthly fixed assets transactions update and period end closing of accounts.
– Work on verifying that balancing and reconciling of sub-ledgers with the General Ledger are adequately performed.
– Maintain accounts up to date by ensuring timely and accurate posting of GL transactions
– Ensure that prevailing exchange rate obtained from Treasury staff were thoroughly reviewed, entered into GL system and correctly validated.
– Work on closing the periods end and fiscal year following pre-set policies and procedures, as per direct superior instructions.
– Ensure the maintenance of accounting books, registers, files, and reports to meet the legal, managerial, and governmental requirements
– Undertake any other duties related to the job as assigned by the Director
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILL REQUIREMENTS
– University Degree in accounting or business administration is required
– Having at least 2 years of experience as chief accountant
– Financial Certificates will be a plus
– Must have good communication skills in English
– Working days: From Monday to Saturday morning
– Working hours: From 9am-6pm Monday to Friday, from 9am-12pm on Saturday
– Working location: HCM office
– Be provided all working equipment and stationeries
– Salary: Negotiation
– Other benefits: As Vietnamese Labor Law